8.13.2011

A Year Ago Today...

Remember this?

40 weeks + 4 days pregnant...

Aug 13, 2010

(HERE is the blog post from that day)

I remember feeling quite good for being 'past due date' and grateful for my Mom being at our house. I can't believe Baby N was still snuggled in utero ONE YEAR AGO. 


In some ways it seems like he has been a member of our little family for so much longer, in other ways I am in serious denial that my baby is 3 days away from turning ONE.


Time is a funny thing, isn't it...


...what were you up to this time last year?

5 comments:

Jolie said...

Same old, same old! I looked back at my 2010 planner and sadly enough I did NOTHING that week in August!! But I guess sometimes "fazering nadissima" is nice too!!

Is it kinda crazy for you to think that last August you were pregnant, just with a different baby?! I remember thinking that all the time when I was pg with Jaclyn. At times it felt like one never-ending pregnancy!

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

I think it would be appropriate to post a picture of what you look like on this day currently.....baby bump showing yet???

Casey Gentle said...

A year ago, I was checking your facebook to see if baby N came yet and I was playing with my little man. However, two years ago today I was checking myself into the hospital because I thought my water broke...but good news, I only peed my pants. Hope Baby N's birthday is fantastic.

Amy and the boys said...

I was just thinking that his bday was getting close. It really is hard to believe he's already one.

Mark and Allison said...

I was waiting for you to call me so I could come watch Jackson while you were at the hospital! I also had a little baby bump of my own, around 20ish weeks.