I had to put on the same outfit, just because.
We're 22 weeks + 4 days into baby #3,
can you believe it?
I feel like posting a photo like this requires a pregnancy report, so:
I'm feeling great, no real complaints-- I can still fit into some of my tops but I'm into maternity (or otherwise larger) pants/skirts at this point. I don't really look very pregnant...more just...chubby. I am not sure how much weight I've gained, my first doctor appointment with the new doc is next week ("an OB in midwife's clothing") and looking forward to talking about options & opinions. I get pretty worn out at the end of the day, but sleeping great so far. My ankles have swelled a few times in the humid heat we've had this summer, but nothing too crazy.
I feel blessed to have easy going pregnancies
and to really love being pregnant.
I can't believe we're halfway through this one already!
10 comments:
You look amazing.. and, really I'm one of those people that don't think there's anything cute about a pregnant belly.. but, girl.. you know how to pull it off! you don't look chubby AT ALL. and, i can't believe how TINY you looked a year ago OVER DUE.
i think it's so dang fun that you know you're having a girl. the only thing i've bought for #5 is diapers and when i bought matching pjs for the boys tonight (they were $3!!!), i was so tempted to buy the new baby a matching pair, too... but, then i decided against it JUST in case we're having a girl. doc's putting money on us having a boy so we'll see...
this comment ended up way longer than i had planned. all of that just to say you look fantastic! yea for low key, easy going, complaint-free pregnancies!!!
You look pregnant, not chubby at all! You are a very beautiful pregnant person, you do it well :)
I think you look pregnant and not chubby as well.
Congratulations on baby three :)
Isn't it crazy how fast this is going...it seems like yesterday we both were keeping this a secret! I went on my first big maternity clothing shopping spree Friday with my mom and sister...they were so nice and supportive but I still managed to break down and cry my eyes out in the JCPenney dressing room cuz I just didn't like how anything fit. Funny story, Thursday night at work I sat down and ripped a big hole in my scrubs...they just don't havew much give! lol Glad your doing great!
I was totally thinking about how cute you looked and I agree with everyone else here!
So excited for a girl and yes, we too have been BUSY!
Shara, you are adorable. This is Becky (Anderson). We were in the same ward in SLC. I was looking at an old friend's blog and saw a picture of your cousin's daughter Lucy. She is beautiful and I had to read her story. And then I saw your name so I hopped over to your blog, then this blog. Well, your boys are so cute! I have 2 little boys now too and they are the greatest thing that could ever happen to me. Good luck with your pregnancy. I had to say hello!
Aww, that's right, Shipp Hall! I knew in the back of my mind that SLC wasn't right but I couldn't think of any other singles ward I had been in. I didn't even think of BYU. It's so fun to see you girls all grown up. :)
I am so excited, I get to drive my sister-in-law to BYU this week. I think I'm more excited about it than she is. It's going to be so nostalgic.
I didn't read your post yesterday, just looked at the pictures. But now I read it and I have to say, you do not look chubby, you look pregnant and beautiful!
You girls are too nice!! I wasn't really fishing for compliments, but I do appreciate them--THANK YOU! :) Honestly, I don't walk around with the "prego pose" stance with my hand on my belly. I assure you, I have plenty o' chubba there that, depending on what I'm wearing...I just look...round. :)
We're getting excited, thanks for all of your support & enthusiasm!!
You do look wonderful! And you definitely are blessed if you enjoy being pregnant!
That part about being halfway through is freaking me out. It just doesn't seem like THAT long ago. ;) Congrats!
Post a Comment