Mom: I found out my friend has a ferret!
Me: Oh, cool!
Mom: Next time you are down here with J, we should see if we can go over there so he can see a real ferret.
(If you've been following our blog for awhile, you know that J's favorite stuffed animal 'friend' is a stuffed ferret we purchased at IKEA in Boston. Here & here are two blog posts from last summer/fall that include Wawee Our Ferret and for fun, here you can find our Boston trip posts!)
Me: Yeah, he would LOVE that. You know I've held a ferret before.
Mom: What?
Me: Actually, it was two ferrets
Mom: Really? I don't believe it. You held two ferrets??
Me: Yup. I have a photo to prove it.
Mom: Really? Well then you'll have to post it on your blog so I can see it.
Me: Deal.
You believe me now, Mom?
5 comments:
wow. I guess I MUST! but it still seems...not so Shara-ish to hold TWO FERRETS! But there you are! ( with your cute haircut!)
YES! I LOVE this post! Thanks for giving a shout out to my sweet Mocha and Leo. Although it makes me miss their cute furry faces. I love that you have these pictures too. Awesome.
I held those ferrets too!
I forgot about your haircut back then too!
I love ferrets. I had a pet ferret and it was by far one of my favorite pets. I could see where it was probably one of my parents least favorites though...
Post a Comment