As mentioned in the below post...
it is a bit chilly
on this fine Minnesota Monday.
My crew & I are staying inside,
accessorizing with scarves & mugs.
![]() |
| J: Morning Mug (hot chocolate) 01.21.13 |
We are also enjoying fruity bites
and handmade bibs (by Auntie Jen!)
![]() |
| N: Banana Breakfast 01.21.13 |
And while some are in desperate need of a hair cut...
matching blue hoodies with blue IKEA bibs are always in fashion.
![]() |
| N: Happy Hoodie (with oatmeal & hot chocolate) 01.21.13 |
We will be spending time in each room today
to enjoy a variety of indoor adventure while the temperatures outside are sub-zero.
The jungle in J's room before nap time:
![]() |
| Playing inside: Jungle in J's room 01.21.13 |
Did I mention sub-zero?
Here's a map view of the current wind chills...
and 3 photos of 3 windows in my house.
![]() |
That is, indeed, ice that we discovered this afternoon on the inside of those windows.
And yes, the boys scrambled to chip it off for their own "indoor icicle" enjoyment.
I'm going to bundle up from head to toe now to take out the trash. Wish me luck!





2 comments:
this just reminded me that at Dollar Tree they often have more smallish fleece scarves...I had forgotten that when we talked earlier about scarves!
Green scarf + red hair = adorable!!!
Post a Comment