Our dear friend Leesa,
took these at the end of August.
It was a quick, fun shoot & as usual she did an awesome job capturing our family's energy! I put these collages together from some of my favorites, so any distortion is my fault--
her work is fantastic! Loving these!
I can just FEEL the summer sunshine...*sigh*




4 comments:
I love J's spikey hair!
Awesome photos.....I wish I knew someone (nearby) with photo skillz....it would cut down on trips to the local studios. We are due for a new family pic this year.
I loved catching up on these last several posts - you're a beautiful family!
You're so sweet!!! LOVED seeing you this week and I am REALLY looking forward to next weekend!
Adorable photos! I love the one with the three of you sitting on the dock and the baby looking back at the camera. Precious!!
Post a Comment