Trevor in yellow taking video of our blizzard loot (above), and measuring the tallest peaks (below)
The boys & Mama have stayed in all week, it hasn't been TOO BAD.
WE have opted for COZY and stayed in our sometimes yellow pajamas almost every day:
And with our littlest one becoming more mobile every day (he can scoot backward like a champ! ),
we have to call in the occasional towing equipment to pull this little yellow duck out of tight spots.
To add some excitement to our evening, we cut J's hair.
We always put it off as long as possible, just to avoid the high emotion event.
J did really great, actually, we were impressed!!
I'd like to say that it looks great now...but really, we didn't get to finish the trim as thoroughly as we would have liked, due to a minor snip of the top of his ear.
We tried to keep our cool, but he let out a quick Yell : OW!
He'll forgive me someday, right?
3 comments:
How cute are you with all the yellow references?! I'm glad J was better this time around, cutting hair in our house is a nightmare too. but it gets progressively better!
And your cake from below looks great Shara!! So glad you're keeping up that hobby!
I love this Yellow! post! yeah...he will forget this ....probably. for sure. unless he is one of those people who remembers when they were 2. which I can't relate to. I do good to remember....4. Or last week.
Yellow.
Goodbye.
Oh my! Now that is some snow!
Post a Comment