He will be growing right into that skin! There is a new family at church with kids exactly your kids ages...I held the little one a bit tonight...he is also about 15 pounds, so I guess he is about right!
Welcome to our family blog! We are convinced that the sweetest things in life can be found in the smallest moments. Sometimes these sweet things get captured in words or photos & we share them here. We're glad you stopped by...be sure to check out Shara's blog while you're at it!
4 comments:
He will be growing right into that skin! There is a new family at church with kids exactly your kids ages...I held the little one a bit tonight...he is also about 15 pounds, so I guess he is about right!
Look at those sweet rolls! Don't you just love touching their soft naked baby skin?!
Where's the like this button on blogger?
IN LOVE!
Post a Comment