As if the fun friend lunch on my birthday wasn't enough...
Saturday brought another fun friend birthday lunch--this time it was a well-planned surprise
complete with tricks, a few white lies, a princess crown, and a BLINDFOLD
Trevor knows that I am not going to just jump out of bed & get ready on a Saturday morning with NO plans...
he also knows that if I make plans, I'm not going to want to change them on a whim,
so he had another dear friend call me to invite me to their house for lunch--thus giving me the reason to be up & ready that morning
(hey! it's Saturday morning! don't judge)
AND an excuse to cancel all other ideas/plans of my own--
thus having me prepped for the moment of excitement (which I did not suspect in the least)
when I was all set to go "to lunch as a family", & he blindfolded me!
I was whisked away by 2 friends to a Victorian princess getaway:
Johanna May's Tea House.
We had a blast: the atmosphere was totally relaxing (in a very fancy tea party kind of way), the food was delicious, and my lemon mango herbal tea was fabulous!
Thanks, Leesa & Shannon for an AWESOME birthday surprise!
*sigh*
Date nights should happen more often!
(Starting to feel a sore throat, so I ordered a special citrus drink & Trevor with our 3 mini dessert platter: YUM)
And here I am--30 years old.
My Mom can hardly believe it...why should I?
**Lest you are wondering--YES. I can only button 1 of 3 buttons on this jacket. Gimme a break. 17 weeks & I'm starting to notice!


3 comments:
Ok -
A. I LOVE surprise parties...I love throwing surprise parties even more than being the recipient (oh wait...I haven't been the recipient of a surprise party. Oh well)
B. Date nights should just be a set monthly thing....kinda like paying bills - you just HAVE to do it.
C. You look MARVELOUS!!!!
You and Trevor are such a hott couple. Am I allowed to say that? Really too cute.
Sounds like a fun gig you enjoyed last weekend! What a great way to celebrate. Good job to Trevor, too. :)
Post a Comment