
February is a big month for Trevor--both Valentines & my birthday
(and it's a big one, folks...just 9 more days!)...so as a combined Valentines + Monumental Birthday gift...he bestowed upon me this string of pearly beauties
(with earrings to match!). I felt so fancy on Sunday wearing my brand new pearls...

Thank you, Sweetheart!
6 comments:
i got some pearls a couple years ago for my birthday too, and i still love them. in fact, i wore them yesterday. i always feel so classy and grown up.
Oh, I didn't even notice you had them on, but I guess I only saw you for a few minutes. They are gorgeous!
Heidi: that's exactly it--classy & grown up!!
Leesa: it's fine. When we got home Trevor asked excitedly: "did anyone say anything about your pearls??" I was like "no...sorry!" he was so disappointed, it was adorable. I should have worn my hair up so they could be shown off more!! lol
So sweet :)
What a sweet man! They look beautiful on you!!
Oh man I so wish I would have commented on them. I totally noticed them while you were giving the lesson and meant to. Argh. They are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment