2.09.2010

Oh What Do You Do In The Wintertime...

...When all the world is WHITE
(not complaining here. It's been snowing all day but nothing crazy like 10-20 inches)

Do you...

stand by the window,
blowing your nose,
and hold your 'ya-ya' (blowing his nose too) as you watch the snow outside??
Is that what you do??
So Do I!
I'm convinced there are better ways to really enjoy a Wisconsin winter.
Here are some of my theories to improve a WI winter experience:

1)have an attached garage
2)don't get a cold that lasts 2 weeks (or any cold, or any sickness, for that matter)
3)have a nice pair of snow boots
4)have your own driveway that you can keep clear
5)have a car with a heated steering wheel

Just sayin'.

Overall, it hasn't been a "bad" winter by Wisconsin standards, and we are not miserable. We just haven't gotten out in it & enjoyed it as much as I wish we could (taking J out in the cold with his cough is just not a good option). As it is, our glass door views aren't bad at all!



5 comments:

Charity said...

Awww that is so sweet. I sure hope you guys feel better soon. I absolutely love the pic of J blowing "ya-ya's" nose! Too cute.

Ruth said...

I love the pictures. He is growing up so fast!

It's Me - Jen E! said...

Well, we were hit with 6-8 inches overnight, so the kids have no school today and are looking forward to hitting the sledding hill by Grandma's house But I would rather be like J and look at it through the window.

Linda said...

You are a songwriter~! CUTE pics...glad he is still enjoying the wooden box toy.

Tracy said...

I love the idea of a heated steering wheel! You should get a patent. I'll buy one.