I knew it was nap time when we went shopping...but I didn't realize how exhausted he was! I got lots of stares and giggles from passersby--he was totally out!
Welcome to our family blog! We are convinced that the sweetest things in life can be found in the smallest moments. Sometimes these sweet things get captured in words or photos & we share them here. We're glad you stopped by...be sure to check out Shara's blog while you're at it!
11 comments:
LOL.. so funny!
Wow, that's one tired boy. Did he stay asleep when you got him out of the cart?
Oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS! So glad you caught this one on camera!
Hilarious! I wish I could have seen it - so cute!
I have a pic of him sleeping that OUT with his head back off of my lap. Wouldn't it be nice to sleep that deep?!
That's too cute!
oh my gosh that is hilarious how he fell asleep!! Good thing you had your camera on you.
That has GOT to be uncomfortable! I so don't understand babies! :)
That is such an awesome picture!!
I busted up laughing as soon as I saw that! Poor thing! That is quite the shopping trip.
This is hilarious...he was a tired puppy!
Post a Comment