...here's our NEW YEAR'S card:
Also, for your viewing pleasure...
a little video highlighting our year
2012
It is currently 2° (-12° windchill)
and we are cuddled up.
The kids are still running around with their baskets of Christmas toys...I guess we should go tuck them in before the New Year arrives.
May you each be safe & cozy
in your homes or at your parties--
and may this New Year bring sweet miracles, fun adventures, and growing experiences.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:
Seriously that WAS AN AMAZING YEAR! so many MAIN events and great changes in your family....love to see it unfold month by month as the kids grow up....they are so cute...and I am not the least bit biased! right?! right!
LOVE IT, thanks for putting in the time for this! LOVE YOU!
Sounds like a wonderful year with wonderful happenings for your family! Love the New Year card and the beautiful pics of your kids!
Our room was a caramel brown, now it's a bright sunny yellow. I LOVE it.
Post a Comment