2.25.2012

Cupcake Cake & A Visit from Chef J

A few weeks ago I was talking to my friend
she is a very busy Mama--
and her oldest son's baptism was coming up soon!
They were planning to have lots of family & friends gathering
for the special day...I offered to make cupcakes.

I thought about ideas and then thought
a cupcake-cake would be lots of fun.

I dusted off my Wilton wands,
fired up the ole Kitchenaid,
and with Trevor's help we put most of it together
after we got home from my birthday date.

My first cake/cupcake creation of 2012. 

The next morning we added the finishing touches--the letters.

CTR= Choose The Right

We are so excited for our friend's baptism--and his choice to CHOOSE THE RIGHT.





Chef J wanted in on the action:
Chef J the Sample Tester. 02.25.2012

His cupcake decorating skills
are fantastic:


Little Chef J & his cupcake decorating skillz. 02.25.2012

No comments: