![]() |
| J 01.24.2012 |
Today was J's first day of
PRE SCHOOL
We are in a co-op with 3 other 3 year olds
that we know from Church.
The Mamas are going to take turns hosting/teaching...my turn is next Tues!
J was hesitant at first, but came home with an exciting report: "I love preschool!"
...
While big brother was learning about cows,
the joy of finger painting,
& the letter 'A'
...
N was given the opportunity
to do some 'finger painting' of his own...
I had to nurse baby sister & he wanted his oatmeal--so:
![]() |
| N 01.24.2012 |
N loved it, of course.
I'm not sure how much he actually
ATE
but...he enjoyed the freedom & new discovery.
Gooey, squooshy, messy...
And then?
THIS:
...which I'm pretty sure is a reaction to the
cinnamon
in his bowl o' oats.
Poor little guy!
I wasn't sure what it was at first, so I gave him benedryl just in case.
His face is cleared up now, thank goodness.
Now we will know--if he is going to feed himself,
no cinnamon!
...
Speaking of sweetness...
Miss N gave me the sweet gift of
S L E E P
last night. From 2am-ish to 9am-ish.
!!!!!
We started a new 'block nursing' schedule
to try to help regulate the flow of milk
('over supply of milk' is the current suspect for all of her gas pains)
hoping she continues to feel better,
I still did rock/walk/bounce her
for TWO HOURS
but I am not going to complain,
that was not nearly as bad as the 4 hours the night before (with much less sleep following)
![]() |
| Miss N 01.24.2012 |
If those pics don't satisfy your need for sweet,
check these out:
Big brother wanted to rock baby sister when he got home from preschool. I'm not sure what he's doing with his fist in the left pic--he was gently tapping her head with it. Maybe a game?
![]() |
| J & Miss N 01.24.2012 |
...
And...not looking so hot these days,
in the interest of keeping it real
(I recently received an email that commented on how "blissful & glowing" my blog looks)
here's what I looked like
today... yesterday...& the day before
(cuz that's the last time I showered)
It's not pretty.
But my kids don't seem to mind,
and Trevor doesn't come home for a few days so...
this is how I roll.






10 comments:
Life with a newborn is not very pretty, especially when you have a toddler and a preschooler to care for as well! I don't blame you one bit. No judging! I lived in my pj's the first several months after Jayden was born. Josh would come home from work around 5, I'd finally take a shower, but then I'd put pj's right back on.
that's life in survival mode!
Nice batch of adventures! Preschool sounds like fun, and I was wondering about that outmeal bath. Did N complain at all, or was it "purely cosmetic"?
Keep your chin up, you're doing it!
it is all about timing...you are doing great! ( and look pretty good to your mama!)
Oh you make me laugh!!!
Love the gooey mess, but sad about the reaction his skin had. I thought oatmeal was good for your skin. ;) (dang cinnamon). And seriously, you still look beautiful. Oh. And when I come out, I'm happy to roll that way too. I'm all about pjs and no make up. :)
I would like to kiss all those cheeks(N's after cleanup!)
I don't know how I've missed these post- unless you just did them all today, which i understand I'm so behind
I LOVE that you put those pictures of yourself up! You are still gorgeous and charming as ever. I have my uniform as well. I went out of the house Monday and tuesday- that was the most consecutive days that I have fixed myself up since P was born. I love my uniform and not getting ready.
Your J is a beautiful boy- seriously- those blue eyes, red hair, and beautiful skin!
Love that you let N explore his breakfast- but unfortunate he broke out from it. Luckily he recovered well.
Yay for so much sleep!!! Sure can make things seem so much better.
You amaze me with having three children so close together. YOU are the rockstar mom!
JEALOUS! I miss our coop preschool. :(
And on top of the craziness, you still blog about it all! Seriously a rockstar mom!
Haha, oh I was DYING at those pictures of Nathan! (But then I felt bad when I saw the next pictures of him with the reaction, ha.)
Cute updates! And I loved seeing you in your 'realness.' You still look good, girl! :)
Post a Comment