1.15.2012

Our 1 Month Babies

For fun, 
let's see all three babies at one month old, 
shall we?

...


J
HERE  & HERE are Jackson's ONE MONTH BLOG POSTS
 (looks like he had the worst of the baby acne at this age, poor little guy!)
Baby Boy: J (2008)


N
HERE is Nathan's ONE MONTH BLOG POST 
(looks like I took a LOT more detailed "one month" notes on him than I did of either J or Miss N)

 Baby Boy: N (2010)




Miss N
See her ONE MONTH BLOG POST below
(and she wins out with the quality of photography...)

Baby Girl: Miss N (2012)



...
Awwww! Such sweet faces...
makes me miss by newborn baby boys...
but I'm SO glad they joined our family
ONE at a TIME 
(can you imagine triplets?)

2 comments:

Linda said...

My friend Julia has triplets...I think they are about 5 months old, she is out of state but I think about her all the time and just still can't imagine. The frenzy and no sleepingness of it all! But she is surviving! I think your day is some kind of walk in the park comparatively speaking YET...your day is so busy! You are doing great! I know it has its moments...full of sound and fury! ( that is a literary reference..)

Jolie said...

Noelle looks so much like her brothers indeed! But with a girly twist to her look. It's amazing how God does that!