12.18.2011

The First Noelle...

Photo Shoot: 3 days old
12/15/11




Photo Shoot: 4 days old
12/16/11






We're getting to know our 'first Noelle'
and I think it's safe to say
we're over the moon.




P.S. Can you tell that I have a renewed love for pink?
P.P.S. I chose sleep over editing, so all of these photos are straight out of camera & made into collages.

10 comments:

Meghan said...

She is gorgeous, Shara! I love all the pictures.

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love all her rolls. :)

Bonnie Wayne said...

I SO LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! THey have your "stamp" all over them - so cute!!

Jason and Joy said...

SOMEBODY is having fun a baby girl!!! :)

-Joy

SNSsoup said...

Beautiful! She's chubalicious and pretty in pink! Love!!! I hope you're also getting rest.

Amy and the boys said...

Just so chubby and pink and CUTE. I can hardly stand it! Always choose sleep when you have a newborn. Always.

JNew said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations to you all!

It's Me - Jen E! said...

So beautiful! No editing needed - just perfect as they are!

paynejandj said...

I can't get over her! And my previous comment... I was trying to say that it is obvious you are enjoying having a little girl! :)

LOVE it!

Ruth said...

lovely!