10.27.2011

These Boys


These boys are starting to interact more, enjoy more of each other (and get on each others' nerves!!) more & more each day. 

It is so much fun to watch them figure out 
what it means to have (and be!) a BROTHER.


On days where our morning schedule is open (often), we wake up late and enjoy lazy-pajama mornings--including some fun time on Mom's bed. J & N like to jump around, tickle, & cuddle. The time is precious & I love it.


Another highlight for both boys is bath time--these boys love their splashing water fun! I really miss the big tub we had at our old house, but this one seems to bring out the fun just as nicely:


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, I was behind on the blog...such a great bunch of pictures and fun! the boys are growing up ...J really DOES look tall! when you get your princess home he will look huge...and even N will look ..big-ish! you look great, by the way! ( and so does T of course! )