![]() |
| Mama & Boys. 10.01.11 |
Today is the first day of October.
Last night we waved goodbye to September as we
ate marshmallows & apple pie by a campfire with friends.
Awesome.
I wish I had taken pictures--it was J's very first bonfire/campfire experience. Too bad he doesn't much like marshmallows
(or apple pie--though it was delicious!)
Today we waved hello to October
with the Saturday morning session of General Conference
(A bit about General Conference HERE)
It was fabulous.
We re-arranged furniture, ate special breakfast foods all morning long, and listened to our Church leaders give guidance, hope, and direction through their talks.
In between sessions, we headed outside:
![]() |
| N enjoying some quality time outside. 10.01.11 |
![]() |
| J loving the fall weather. 10.01.11 |
for a relaxing nature walk:
The fall colors are modeling in full flair & the winding trails through this park were a perfect way to take it all in
on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon.
![]() |
| Dad showing J how to swing on a rope. 10.01.11 |
We enjoyed falling leaves, art sculptures, stone pathways, filtering sunlight, collectable sticks, & scattered acorns to crunch.
It was a perfect afternoon, just the four of us.
Of course, we had to take some shots
of our littlest acorn
(we're down to about 10 more weeks!)
![]() |
| 29 wks + 5 days. Baby Bump. |
We listened to the first part of the afternoon session of Conference in the car on our way back (BYU channel on the free xm radio on Trevor's company car= amazing!) and then lounged on our couches for the rest of the broadcast in our home.
This weekend is seriously one of my favorites of the entire year.
Looking forward to tomorrow's sessions!







5 comments:
Love the pictures...your little family is just plain adorable!!!
JAcket wearing time! exciting...I did not know T's car was able to have BYU radio...that is fun! I remember taking a radio to the canyon to hear conference at BYU. Those were the days my friend! I stayed up last night replaying the talks I ...missed. ( I had not had good sleep the night before!)
What fun photos! Glad you are enjoying the Minnesota Fall!
glad that you had such an awesome weekend with your family. With Trevor's job taking him all over I'm sure you both relish the time together on weekends!!
I love fall time!! All your pictures are awesome. Would you believe that we have never been to Caponi Art Park??? Must try that soon with our perfect fall weather:)
Post a Comment