7.02.2011

Wild Frosting

Remember last summer?

Trevor got a new job position, we had a rush-rush-move, left all of our WI friends, moved to Chicago, 
and I was pregnant with Baby N?

It was WILD.

Probably the wildest summer of our lives (besides the year before which involved Trevor's Master's graduation, finding a job, our first child's 1 year birthday, and moving to WI from KY).

 We seem to attract WILD summers.

This summer (as you can see, if you've noticed the blog post updates) is no exception.

WILD summer, indeed. 

Lots of family visits (cousins from MI, Aunt & Uncle from AL, Grandparents from TN, and this weekend we have Nana from KY!), lots of fun, a big 3 birthday (and big 1 around the corner!), another big move...and more!

More? -You ask

Oh yes--this one takes the cake. 
Or maybe it's the frosting on the top?


You decide.


7 comments:

SNSsoup said...

Congratulations!!! I had a hunch maybe you were pregnant before I even went to the other blogsite. And it's a girl!!! Tell Trevor he better start setting money aside just to dress the little darling... I bet you'll have a hay day! Good luck with the move. Is there any promise with this new move that you guys can finally begin to settle down yet???

Sharalea said...

Thank you, Steph!! I know--for boys, you get them clothes because they NEED them. For girls, I have just discovered, it's so hard not to buy clothes JUST BECAUSE they are SO darn CUTE!! I'm going to have to have a budget limit, for SURE.

The new move is just a move up, probably not a permanent place...but you never know! :)

Meghan said...

So exciting! I guess why should this summer be any different? :)

Congrats on the baby-GIRL- coming!I hope you have a redhead little girl.

You are just two weeks ahead of me.

I'm sorry you lost one of the babies.

I hope and pray things go smoothly this summer with the move and being pregnant.

Kristen S said...

Congratulations! What an exciting summer for you! Baby girls are SO fun! :)

JNew said...

Congratulations, that's so wonderful! If she's born on 12/11, then 2 of our children will share birthdays.

Knudson's said...

So many congratulations to give!! You sure are having a wild summer, I hope all goes well with the move and with your pregnancy!

janae said...

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting! A GIRL!!!! Congratulations! My first two were 15 months apart, then my third was 20 months apart. It's challenging, but OH SO FUN. Enoch called Seara and Elijah his "friends". As in, "my friends aren't awake yet" and "can my friends come?" So cute. You're gonna love 3.