4.07.2011

Orange Delight

I love to put my little man in orange.
It just POPS doesn't it?

Some days (lots of days) he is not interested in me snapping photos,
even though he's the cutest cutie.

He is, however, interested in playing outside now that the weather is warming up a bit. He is so much better at riding his tricycle,
I was so impressed! Still working on turning, though.

After a fun family walk & tricycle time
J offered to move the car for Daddy
(he totally steered it by himself --with direction from Dad, of course)
We love our little orange delight.


3 comments:

Kendra said...

He is an absolute delight! I love him too! :) That firey hair and gorgeous crystal blue eyes are killer.

It's Me - Jen E! said...

I have started to purchase some orange clothing items for William. With his blonde hair and blue eyes, it does look pretty good on him. His favorite right now is an orange and white stripe with a dinosaur on it. Of course, the boy is dino crazy at the moment, so really anything that has one on it is fine with him, regardless of color.
Also, can't wait to meet this sweetheart next month! (and do some major catch-up with his mom!!)

Linda said...

Yummy little orange creamsicle!