Did you know there is a book called "Shara Tiara"?
It is all about a princess (who is not a typical princess, mind you: she likes to play baseball & lets talking frogs borrow her tiara) named Shara.
I had a tiara once.
It was a special request one Christmas (1987?)
Santa made all my little girl princess wishes come true that year.
As you can imagine, it is an almost-never occasion to find my name Shara on anything printed...much less as a MAIN CHARACTER in a BOOK (a princess, even!).
In fact, I think that same tiara Christmas (back to little girl Shara)
I also requested a name plate--like the one you would have on your office desk--
with my name on it.
Just to have something printed with my name.
just as giddy as I was then to have something with my name
Shara
and a
Tiara
Awesome.
Special Thanks to my brother Ben & my sis-in-law Shara* for the very fun surprise package. I can't wait to play with my new toys in the morning :)
*Nope, not a typo. We are two Shara's. Doubly fabulous, oh yes.
4 comments:
That is pretty fantastic!! Have fun with your new doll and book...
I know what you mean about the name thing...we gave Arianna such a unique name that there is nothing out there pre-printed. Trust me, I look everywhere!
That's very exciting! I felt the same way when I found out the main character in the Fablehaven series was named Kendra. So I of course had to buy all of them and get them signed by the author when he was at the Provo Library. ;)
That's awesome! Happy (Belated) Birthday chica shieka!!
Haha, that's awesome. And it still is SO crazy that you have a sis in law named Shara too!
Post a Comment