
I turned 31 on Thursday.
Which was fantastic, I was able to start my day with a healthy dose of
And the rest of the time I've been wrapping my head around it.
31.
So, I am.
Mom of two adorable boys.
Wife of one amazing man.
Packages had already arrived from east coast breezes and southern sunshine, I was surprised by my girlfriends here with a rockin' surprise party (to the which I was late arriving!), I received sweet gifts & visits, enjoyed plenty of chocolate, read sweet cards, and got pounded by all of the messages on my fb wall. To finish off an amazing week, we went to the Chicago Temple for our Saturday date. Best week ever!
I felt the love.
Thank you for being part of it.

We ordered in sushi & to add to my special requested dinner of orange chicken.
Yummm.
Bring it on, 31!
6 comments:
31 is supposed to be the beauty prime for women. Yay for you! And your hubby, too! ;)
Happy Birthday Shara!! You definitely have some handsome boys in your life. And you look so great!
Happpy Birthday! I love the pictures. Your blog always makes me happy.
You are making 31 look so FUN! and beautiful!
I wanted you to know how much I love all the headbands and flower clips you have been sporting recently. Are you making them????
Thank you all for the happy wishes & kind compliments :)
Jen E: Thanks so much! I have definitely fallen into a HEADBAND GROOVE. Most of the ones I have been sporting are from dollar tree, then I've added vintage pins or fabric flowers (the blue-turquoise one I made). There are two that I purchased other places than dollar tree that are more shiny-fun, on the sales rack (I refuse to pay more than a few bucks for a headband!!) I want to make more of my own flowers/additions...such a fun addition to an outfit!
Post a Comment