In addition to the fun, quick photo snaps of the events over the holidays,
I also had the chance to practice photography while we were away...
Mr. Blue Eyes
A fun photo shoot downtown Paducah with my beautiful sis-in-law & niece
We have talked about/dreamt about having our own photography business since before we were married and we are now starting the pre-pre-pre stages of an adventure headed in that direction. I have had the opportunity to do several photo shoots with friends & family over the last few months and feel grateful for the opportunities to learn my camera and build my skill level. I am working on a photography blog & will share it with you soon!
Also...I forgot these two collages I made from our vacation pics:
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
We learned how to knit hats:

...and we visited a little piece of heaven on earth
(or at least, that's how it felt for J)

1 comment:
I loved the photos you took of Katie and her little one- so cute :)
That's exciting you are making it happen!
I loved seeing you at the reception :)
Post a Comment