8.29.2010

Thank You To The Best of the Best

OUR BOYS
Have the best grandparents IN THE WORLD.

No, really. THEY DO!

Grandparents that cuddled, loved, played with, diapered, rocked, fed, walked, sang with, swam with, bathed, cleaned, and kissed--

Grandparents that drove long distances and came to help out while I have been recovering from the c-section.

Grandparents that LOVE their grandsons and have given so much of their time and energy to us over the last weeks.

They are the Best of the BEST!

Thank you, Grandmama & Granddaddy!


Thank you, Nana & Papa!

We love you, miss you, and we are so grateful for you in our lives!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Awwwwwwwwwwe, that was sweet. I had such a fun time getting to know Jackson in all his hilarity and to learn his language. He loved to just make me laugh....he is a very engaging child. And of course meeting and snuggling Nathan! Thanks for the fun loft room ,especially thanks Trevor for installing our curtains...and the privacy they afforded. It was an easy nice time.
Puzzles anyone? Jackson spent hours on them ...over and over.

It's Me - Jen E! said...

ok - back from vacation and catching up on your wonderful boys! I am starting to see a big resemblance in them - absolutely adorable.
Hope you are feeling better and better every day. Thank goodness for grandparents...I would be lost without them!!!