I am so sad looking at these pictures. It reminds me of the ONE year we were in a tiny branch north of Milwaukee. We loved it there. It will always be a little piece of your story and that is the best part. Just try to focus on all the new friends you'll make next!
Welcome to our family blog! We are convinced that the sweetest things in life can be found in the smallest moments. Sometimes these sweet things get captured in words or photos & we share them here. We're glad you stopped by...be sure to check out Shara's blog while you're at it!
2 comments:
I am so sad looking at these pictures. It reminds me of the ONE year we were in a tiny branch north of Milwaukee. We loved it there. It will always be a little piece of your story and that is the best part. Just try to focus on all the new friends you'll make next!
ohhhhhhhhhhh I love those pictures!
( Hey, Amy!)
Post a Comment