A gorgeous day today--we played at a park until we were covered in sand!
A few shots with Daddy this afternoon:
(experimenting with a Nikon D40 that was given to us by dear friend Amy who is a fabulous photographer in the middle TN area...if you were looking for someone...)
Can't be outside on a sunny day like today without proper sun shields, now can we?
P.S. Click here to enjoy the first segment of "Toddler Tales" on my blog...
4 comments:
We are hitting 80 today! But then it's suppose to drop back to the 60's for the weekend :(
Those are great shots....congrats on the new camera.
And I LOVE J's sporty sun shades.
That is so stink'n darling!!!
hehehehe! So cute. I love that color of blue against his red hair.
Very cute shots Shara! I clicked on them to see them up close and personal and they look even better. That blogger always sharpens a little or crunches it when it shrinks it. Can't wait to see more as you get the chance to get out in natural light. We'll chat this week. Thanks for the HOLLA!
Post a Comment