J wakes up in the morning babbling, laughing, and saying a variety of words...
including: "Abbey! Ela!"
When we get in the car, he is always hoping that we will be meeting our friends at the park...
exclaiming: "Abbey! Ela!"
When we make a stop on our way somewhere, he expects that our friends will be there...
looking around: "Abbey! Ela!"
Abbey & Ela are the daughters of my good friend Leesa. I guess we hang out a lot (parks, shopping, projects, playdates, church, etc) because J just expects that we'll be seeing the girls whenever we leave the house...it's too cute!
Leesa is a photographer, and we recently got together to get some cute dress-up photos of J & Ela together--they're just darling playing together and giving hugs.
Here's one of the best ones:

What would you put as a caption to this photo?
5 comments:
I'm not very good at captions but that is absolutely adorable......there is a whole lot of cute going on there!
"Hands off fellas... she's mine!"
I caught her! Now..what am I supposed to DO with her?
Ohhh that is too cute! I love it! I was thinking what the others were. It looks like he's saying- Hey buddy, she's mine- look the other way. hahaha Now I'm off to check out her photography page.
I like joyj811's idea! That's perfect!
Jackson is such a stud in that suit!
Post a Comment