12.09.2009

Trevor's First Snow Shovel

Last night (pre-blizzard, see also below post) Trevor stopped on his way home from work to get a SNOW SHOVEL (I thought it was hilarious to wait until it was snowing to buy one, but that's how it goes most of the time, right?)

Today (post blizzard) he has had plenty of opportunities to use it! He shoveled a clearance in front of our garage...
...then worked on shoveling out my car...
which took a lot of work!
He did such a great job:
I'm all shoveled out, but I'm not going anywhere in my car today--that's for SURE. Trevor's car was comfy cozy in the garage so it is snow-free. Trevor shoveled our entry sidewalk a few times & also helped a neighbor with his van that got stuck.

I'm so glad that he bought the thing last night!!

Trevor's 1st snow shovel
to experience his 1sts ever shoveling snow
after our 1sts blizzard
during our 1st winter in Wisconsin!
A lot of 1sts for us this year!

1 comment:

LMS said...

how many until your last? : )