We were invited to a murder mystery party hosted by some friends of ours here. Our invites informed us of the "Totally Awesome" '80's theme and a bit about our characters.
Trevor: Karate Kid ('Danny Son')
Me: Jessica Rabbit ('Jessica Bunny') --actually, the voice actress who wanted everyone to know which voice she did so she dressed & acted like the Jessica character.
We borrowed Trevor's karate outfit from some friends & I found this little red dress at our fabulous Goodwill store.

I found a makeup artist website online who did an entire 22 minute tutorial on how to get the "Jessica Rabbit Look" with makeup--hilarious. I watched the entire 22 minutes of it while I was creating my FACE. I had aLOT of makeup on...it was fun!

I was SO excited. I have wanted to either attend or host one of these for YEARS.

The Ladies of the '80s:

We were all in character, it was hilarious--each of us represented celebrities or icons of the '80s, there was drama and intrigue, and in the end someone was 'murdered'. We had to figure out whodunit--it was so much fun!

What a night!
4 comments:
looking good
WOW-that looks like a blast!! How do you even go about coordinating a party like that? (Actually, you probably know. :)
You got that dress at goodwill?? Wow. You look great!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you were Jessica RABBIT. Funny you could find a tutorial on that!
dude. you are HOT STUFF lady! I have a comment to make here (reference our phone convo yesterday) that i'm wondering about now .... :) Call me to clarify if this is too vague.
Post a Comment