J is happiest when he is...
SNUGGLING WITH DADDY
-waking up around 9:30-10:30 am (no joke. this is his normal wake-up time)
-eating "ka-kee" (crackers)
-asking for MORE (sign language)
-eating oatmeal with fruit for breakfast (or...brunch?)
-playing with his cars/balls/stuffed animals/books/blocks
-climbing onto things, and standing UP (with a face of true triumph)
-bathtime
-riding in the car with Mama
-seeing "kak-kak" (ducks), & "oof-oof" (dogs)
-eating "csheeeeez" (cheese)
-cuddling on the floor
-playing under tents in the living room
-running around the house in his birthday suit (he's fast!)
-giving fist bumps (he says "bump" with extra "b" and "p" sounds--so cute!)
-giving KISSES (too cute to explain)
-laughing, being tickled...
-nodding along to favorite songs (ABCs, Old Macdonald, Popcorn song, Personal Penguin)
-reading books
-talking on the phone, skyping with Nana & Papa
-typing on the keyboard
-rushing to get into the bathroom if the door is left open (and a bee-line to the toilet to play with the water)
-brushing his teeth (he LOVES this!)
-newfound skill: walking BACKWARDS
He has also improved his smiling for camera skills, shown below:

3 comments:
I think I'm just going to steal him!
Are you taking alot of these pictures on your blog with your cell phone?
I know, they're grainy
I've been playing with the white balance feature/ISO on my point-and-shoot for inside shots, still haven't found the perfect combo...
Post a Comment