1) I love the mirror/coat hanger thing. That is uber cute. Where did you get it? Or were you crafty and made it yourself? Either way, I'm copying. Some day. When I have a house again. ;)
2) Dude, I feel the same way about the temperature. The day the temperature dropped I looked up the weather, and then proceeded to tell everyone that it was going to be cold until May. Seriously, I did. We think alike!
Have you had the pleasure of scraping ice off your windshield yet? Us, Michiganders had the sheer joy of that starting last week. Welcome to the Great North!
Welcome to our family blog! We are convinced that the sweetest things in life can be found in the smallest moments. Sometimes these sweet things get captured in words or photos & we share them here. We're glad you stopped by...be sure to check out Shara's blog while you're at it!
5 comments:
1) I love the mirror/coat hanger thing. That is uber cute. Where did you get it? Or were you crafty and made it yourself? Either way, I'm copying. Some day. When I have a house again. ;)
2) Dude, I feel the same way about the temperature. The day the temperature dropped I looked up the weather, and then proceeded to tell everyone that it was going to be cold until May. Seriously, I did. We think alike!
Have you had the pleasure of scraping ice off your windshield yet? Us, Michiganders had the sheer joy of that starting last week. Welcome to the Great North!
Jackson looks cute in his little snoot'n tie!
You make it seem like we are living above the arctic circle! We'll be getting some warm weather yet, just see.
(You won't be wearing THOSE coats till May, though. You are going to need WAY warmer ones to get through the winter! Hee Hee Hee.)
Uhh- yep. You REALLY will be.
Post a Comment