These are such cute pictures- particularly the ones of Baby J. We're headed to the pumpkin farm on Friday! I can't wait. Finally it's starting to feel like autumn around here- it was 90 degrees yesterday and 50 today. I hope the cool weather sticks around a bit longer. I'm jealous of Spencer right now cuz he's flying back to Columbus, OH next week to spend a couple of days there. I wish I could got to- I LOVE the midwest/New York in Autumn; especially the trees. Looks like it's beautiful and been fun where you guys are at now too. J is getting so big! Isn't this such a fun age he's at. Enjoy it, before you know it he'll be TWO and those are "terrible"! ;)
Did he get a haircut? William got his first real haircut. I liked it better long and curly though. Will and Jackson would be best friends. Every time i go on your blog he comes ovar and goes "Baby? Baby Jackson? HI BABY!!!!"
Welcome to our family blog! We are convinced that the sweetest things in life can be found in the smallest moments. Sometimes these sweet things get captured in words or photos & we share them here. We're glad you stopped by...be sure to check out Shara's blog while you're at it!
3 comments:
I wish we lived closer! Can I come for a visit and play with your little pumpkin?
These are such cute pictures- particularly the ones of Baby J. We're headed to the pumpkin farm on Friday! I can't wait. Finally it's starting to feel like autumn around here- it was 90 degrees yesterday and 50 today. I hope the cool weather sticks around a bit longer. I'm jealous of Spencer right now cuz he's flying back to Columbus, OH next week to spend a couple of days there. I wish I could got to- I LOVE the midwest/New York in Autumn; especially the trees. Looks like it's beautiful and been fun where you guys are at now too. J is getting so big! Isn't this such a fun age he's at. Enjoy it, before you know it he'll be TWO and those are "terrible"! ;)
Did he get a haircut? William got his first real haircut. I liked it better long and curly though.
Will and Jackson would be best friends. Every time i go on your blog he comes ovar and goes "Baby? Baby Jackson? HI BABY!!!!"
Post a Comment